Who we are
EcoChoice Double Glazing is a small, well established, family-run company with over 30 years of experience. We are FENSA registered, a member of the Plastic Window Federation and a registered installer under the 'ERA' 5 star guarantee, which is the UK's most comprehensive home security guarantee against break-ins.
We pride ourselves on installing the most innovative, eco-friendly products on the market today. All our frames are completely lead free and when we replace your windows, the old ones are sent away for recycling.
We supply and install high quality, 'A' rated, double and triple glazed windows, secondary glazing, doors and conservatories in PVCu, aluminium and composite, as well as bi-folding doors and car ports and we have a huge choice of styles and coloured frame options to suit almost any style of home.
We have been installing in Kent for many years and have many quality installations on our portfolio. All of our installation engineers are employed by us and we do not have salesmen. All quotations are by appointment, where we will come to you, discuss you requirements and ideas and then send your quote to you via email or post.
Why choose EcoChoice Double Glazing?
- We care about you — At EcoChoice, we have a total commitment to customer satisfaction and our Code Of Conduct and Customer Charter ensure that we achieve it.
- You are protected — All of the products we supply and install are covered by a ten year warranty. If something isn't right, we will fix it.
Our status as a FENSA registered company (number 35311) means that you have complete peace of mind. All FENSA registered companies are continually re-assessed by an independent inspection body to ensure consistency of Building Regulations adherence and service.
You are also covered by an insurance-backed guarantee, offered through our membership of the Plastic Window Federation (membership number GM3877).
We've selected our range very carefully
All of our systems are designed with the following principles in mind:
- To improve the appearance of your property
- To be thermally efficient, saving you money on energy bills
- To be sturdy, safe and secure
- To meet all existing and known future legislation
- To be environmentally friendly
- To design out unnecessary costs
- To design in unique features and benefits for our customers